A 30 OR 50-MILE ULTRA
ABOUT THE EVENT
A real challenge from the Wee Run Events team.
Long ultra of 50 miles from Central Perth to Stirling University.
Short ultra of 30 miles from Auchterarder to Stirling University. (TBC)
Don't feel ready to tackle an ultra solo as yet? Then do the 50 miles as a team!
Both routes use the Core Path Network giving stunning views across central Scotland.
Scottish Natural Heritage Promote the use of the Core Path network details can be found on their website.
- End to End on the Ochils
- Marked Route
- Water at checkpoints
- Drop-off bags conveyed to checkpoints (approx every 10 miles)
- Chip Timing
- GPS Tracking
- Food, drink, sports massage and more at the finish
- Start at South Inch Pavillion Central Perth at 7am (Long)
- Start in Auchertrarder at 9am (Short) (TBC)
- Finish at Stirling University
- Courses close at 9pm
- Transport to Start will be available (price TBC)
- Prizes for the winners
- Souvenirs for all finishers
A STUNNING ULTRA THROUGH THE OCHILS
VIEW THE ROUTE
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GOT TO TRAIN?
THE NEXT OCHIL ULTRA IS 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
SIGN UP NOW
ENTRIES FOR 2022 NOW OPEN
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
Prizes for the winners
Souvenirs for Every Finisher
Water stations on course
Event facilities and toilets
Live Results Online
Insurance for participants
Plenty of parking available
Fully marked and marshalled trail routes
Refreshments available at the finish
SEE THE IMAGES TAKEN FROM 2021
Photos taken by amateur photographer Nic Crossley
IMAGES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
ESSENTIAL AND RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Head torch (can be left at CP4 in your drop bag)
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Emergency blanket
- Emergency Food and Drink
- All runners will be issued with a GPS tracker which must be carried (relay runners should pass this as a baton)
- Emergency Contact information on your route notes
- Waterproofs may be compulsory if the weather is inclement as some of the course is over high tops and can be exposed.
- A map of the route is recommended.
- First aid kit
- Spare clothes especially socks as there are wet sections (can be left in your drop bags)
WEE RUN EVENTS
WE RUN EVENTS YOU LOVE TO RUN
Wee Run Events organises the Ochil Ultra.
With over 40 years' event experience we pride ourselves on creating and delivering events that are fun and challenging.
Wee Run Events also provides chip timing services, race consultancy and entry portal software.Wee can help!